Friday, February 18, 2011

What Kind of Bride Are You?


Well I've been super busy as of late with all the hoopla that comes with planning a wedding. I haven't forgot about Pdxpectations...I just need a little more time to formulate my next post. Yes, surprising as it might be, I do actually put a lot of thought into my topics and their content. In the meantime, I stumbled across this blog that links to Anthropologie's new bridal collection. While I didn't find my dream dress, I did have fun taking their "Which Bride Are you?" quiz. Below is the link to the adorable blog, Pink Postcard, where I first found the quiz. Even if you're not engaged yet, it's always fun to dream, right? Can you guess which bride I am?


http://pinkpostcard.blogspot.com/2011/02/anthropologie-bridal-line-now-open.html

No comments:

Post a Comment