Saturday, May 28, 2011

Honeymoon on My Mind

With a little over four months until our wedding, I am definitely starting to feel the push of all the things that still need to get done. Times have been a little bit tough, stress levels have been a little bit high and through it all my fiance has been amazingly supportive. I'm sure all soon-to-be brides and grooms go through this, but right now we are finding ourselves dreaming more about our glorious honeymoon, hopefully to the San Juan Islands, than our actual wedding. I've been caught saying things like, "why didn't we just elope", and "how did we ever think we could pull this off". I would much rather peruse the internet for honeymoon ideas than look at anything that has to do with linens, tent rentals or wedding planning in general. That being said, I thought I would post a few pictures of all the relaxing we hope to be doing after we eventually pull off the biggest and most complicated party of our lives. That way, I'll have a place to escape to in my mind when all the details become just a bit too much...


Yes Please!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to hit the San Juans, I lived on Bainbridge Island in the Puget Sound for a few years and it was pretty damn idyllic. so beautiful. hope this trip happens for you soon!

    ReplyDelete